We've tried to answer most questions about repairing GHDs on this website, so if you've not found what you want to know, then we suggest doing a quick search of the site with the aid of Google:
We also have some pages to answer the most common questions that we receive:
- How do I tell which model of GHD I have?
- Help! My GHDs are broken! What shall I do?
- How do I debug my Mk3 GHDs?
- How do I debug my Mk4 GHDs?
- Will my GHDs work in America?
- I can't get the hinge pin undone and the screws are rounding off
- How do I replace a broken arm?
- My Mk3 GHDs don't seem to be the right temperature... they are too hot/cold
- Will you fix my Fake GHDs?
- What is the white stuff attaching the heater to the plate?
- My new cable does not fit
- Where can I get my GHDs repaired?
- My GHDs are making a crackling noise. Are they safe?
- Can you supply 80 or 88 ohm heater elements?
If that doesn't lead to an answer to your question, then feel free to email or Whatsapp. Please make sure you include the exact model of your GHDs, as otherwise we can't help and will simply reply asking what model they are! If it's a good question, we may well answer it by adding a new page to this website!
Short URL for this page: