Sell Your Broken GHDs
If you've decided your GHDs are not worth trying to fix and you fancy a new pair, then why not sell your old ones for spare parts? That way you get some cash towards the new ones and other people are able to extend the life of their GHDs by being able to get hold of spare parts.
The value of your GHD's depends upon the version as follows:
- Any wide plate model (SS, SS2, SS4.0, SS5.0) - £0
- Original MS irons - £0
- Any Mk4 (IV) GHD (4.0, 4.1, 4.2, MS4.0 etc) - £0
- Any Mk5 (V) Gold GHD (5.0, SS5.0, MS5.0) - £0
We are not currently buying any broken GHDs as we already have a very large stock of all models of irons. We will still consider the GHD MK5 if it is in good condition and has coloured arms. NOT black! Contact us on the email address below only if you have coloured MK5 irons to sell. Please remember that all the irons we would normally buy can still be repaired using our repair service. Therefore perhaps you could consider getting them repaired as a backup pair?
The procedure for taking us up on this offer is as follows:
- Complete this form. If for any reason you can't open the PDF file try, hovering over the "this form" link and then right click and select Save Link As, download to your PC. Failing that, email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know where to send them.
- Pack them securely (a bit of extra bubble wrap is always good) and pop them in the post to the address on the form (from step 1). Regular 1st class is fine (make sure you get a certificate of posting), however you can send them recorded if you prefer. Please do not send the box / manuals etc, which should save on postage costs.
- Assuming they are genuine then we'll send you the money either by electronic bank transfer or Paypal as you requested. If there are any problems we will let you know via email or telephone.
Simple as that!
Please note that if you are overseas then we can only send you payment via Paypal. International bank transfers are expensive and therefore not cost effective.
Please also note that we do not buy fake GHDs as the parts are of no use to us as spares. If we receive fakes, we will contact you and give you the option of paying for them to be returned by 1st Class Signed For post or for us to dispose of them.
|For Customers in New Zealand and Australia, please visit our New Zealand based website to sell your broken GHD Hair Straighteners|
Short URL for this page: