We've tried to answer most questions about repairing GHDs on this website, so if you've not found what you want to know, then we suggest doing a quick search of the site with the aid of Google:
We also have some pages to answer the most common questions that we receive:
- Where are you based? Can I drop in and get my GHDs repaired?
- How do I tell which model of GHD I have?
- Help! My GHDs are broken! What shall I do?
- How do I debug my Mk3 GHDs?
- How do I debug my Mk4 GHDs?
- Will my GHDs work in America?
- I can't get the hinge pin undone and the screws are rounding off
- How do I replace a broken arm?
- My Mk3 GHDs don't seem to be the right temperature... they are too hot/cold
- Will you fix my Fake GHDs?
- What is the white stuff attaching the heater to the plate?
- My new cable does not fit
- Where can I get my GHDs repaired?
- My GHDs are making a crackling noise. Are they safe?
- Can you supply 80 or 88 ohm heater elements?
If that doesn't lead to an answer to your question, then feel free to email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include the exact model of your GHDs, as otherwise we can't help and will simply reply asking what model they are! If it's a good question, we may well answer it by adding a new page to this website!
Short URL for this page: