i Think my ghds are fake???

Please feel free to make any comments you may have about this website here - whether it be praise, complaints or suggestions for improvements / additions!
charlenemullen

i Think my ghds are fake???

Postby charlenemullen » 18 Feb 2011, 19:27

i got new pink ghds 1 plate was heating up but the othere didnt but then they stopped working all together,but when i turn them one the light is still coming on ???

gary
Site Admin

Re: i Think my ghds are fake???

Postby gary » 18 Feb 2011, 19:43

Hi,

Have you tried registering them on ghdhair.com? If there is a problem with registration then they are fake.

Gary

charlenemullen

Postby charlenemullen » 18 Feb 2011, 20:02

yeah there was a prob , but is there no way of fixing them?

gary
Site Admin

Postby gary » 18 Feb 2011, 23:34

You could try and repair them yourself. I doubt you will find any repairers who will look at them.

Gary

xlmox

Postby xlmox » 15 Apr 2011, 10:50

I bought some GHD's from crazyfashion4you.info; they overcharged me, they shipped the product while it was still being disputed and when I received them, they were fake. I got the precious set with the hair dryer which had "made in china" across the side. I tried to register them but no luck. The websites this seller uses are showmetheperfect.info, stonecrystal.info, shopping-wild.info and crazyfashion4you.info and probably more, they are also advertising Christian Louboutin shoes which are also fake. Please don't use these sites, they are from China and send fake products.

Return to “Comments”